Contact us if you’re looking for a local pharmacy in Manhattan. We proudly serve customers throughout New York, NY.
Block Drug Stores / Block’s Vision Care
a Second Ave. Chemists, Inc Company
101 Second Avenue
New York, NY, 10003
Vision Care 212-228-0651
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Extended Pharmacy Hours: Thursday and Friday to 7:30 pm
Holiday Dates for 2018
Both Stores will be Closed
Memorial Day - (Monday) May 28th, 2018
July 4th - (Wednesday) July 4th, 2018
(Sunday) August 5th Thru (Sunday) August 12th, 2018
Re-Open (Monday) August 13th, 2018
Labor Day - (Monday) September 3rd, 2018
Closed (Thursday) November 22nd, 2018
Open (Friday) November 23rd, 2018
Closed (Saturday) November 24th, and (Sunday) November 25th, 2018
Christmas Eve - Open (Monday) December 24th, 2018
Christmas Day - Closed (Tuesday) December 25th, 2018
New Year’s Eve - Open 10:00 to 5:00pm
New Year's Day - Closed (Tuesday) January 1st, 2019
Review Our New OnLine Policies!
Refund Policy for In-Store Purchases
Note: There are exclusions to our refundable policy, please read the exclusion paragraph carefully.
- 100% Refund: Up to 30 Days, as Long as:
- The package or product wasn’t opened, and the original seal is intact.
- The product is not for oral use or for the eyes or ears.
- (Example: This means we do not refund your money if the product was a cold medication or contact eye solution.) Why? Because the cold medication is taken orally, and the contact lens item is used in the eye.
- The product was not used.
- The product is damaged through delivery methods.
- You were sent the wrong item.
- Note: After 30 days, you will receive a store credit if the preceding applies.
Exclusions to the Refund Policy:
There are no refunds on:
Prescription Medications (NY State Law)
Durable Medical Equipment (i.e., Wheelchairs, Canes, Walkers)
Any Over-The-Counter Medications Taken Orally for the Eyes or Ears
Special-Order Products (Items Not Normally Carried in Our Everyday Inventory)
How to Return the Merchandise
- Call us at (347) 353-0549, and ask for our merchandise return department.
- We will need to gather some information, so please have your account number ready.
- You’ll be given a confirmation number. Please write this number down, and keep it with your receipt.
- Within 10 days, you will receive our return forms in the mail.
- You can mail the product back to us through UPS. You are responsible for postage by any other carrier.